Recent successful cases have included acting for:
- One of the first claimants in England to obtain summary judgment in the High Court Queen’s Bench Division against Giambrone Law LLP (In Liquidation) for negligence surrounding the purchase of an off-plan property in the El Caribe development in Calabria, Italy in 2008 (Master Yoxall, 11 April 2014).
- Claimant against solicitors for negligent conduct of complex legal proceedings in High Court and related assessment of costs of client.
- Claimants against Medical Professionals arising from the negligent performance of terminations of pregnancy.
- Claimant seeking substantial damages in the Chancery Division against administrative receivers who acted negligently in pre-pack sale of assets worth over £300m.
- Defending claim for fees by negligent expert..
- Defending a substantial claim for fees from an estate agent who was not the effective cause of a sale of the client’s property.