Costs & Litigation Funding
- Rosenblatt -v- Man Oil Group  4 Costs LO 539 – decision of Mrs Justice Elizabeth Laing on requirements for variation of solicitors’ retainer.
- Advising Solicitors on the terms of a Conditional Fee Agreement in the British Virgin Islands.
- Section 51 claim for costs against the Director of an unsuccessful claimant company.
- Drafting a model funding agreement for a third party funder of litigation following the Arkin case.
- Advising and acting for a professional third party funder of litigation.
- Defending successfully an application for security for costs against a professional third party funder.
- Application for leave to appeal to the House of Lords in the Arkin v Borchard case.