We have represented individual and commercial clients in the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal, the High Court and the County Court. We also deal with disputes with links to the Republic of Ireland and to Northern Ireland.
If you making or facing a dispute of any kind be sure to check (i) you still have the time to legally bring any claim (ii) whether you have legal expenses insurance and (iii) that you seek legal advice as soon as possible so as to avoid potentially irreversible adverse financial consequences for you or your business.
Recent successful cases have included acting for:
- Broker in contractual dispute with Agent of one of the major UK supermarket chains.
- Claimant against promoters of a company pursuant to s.36C of the Companies Act 1985.
- Claimant seeking injunction and damages for Nuisance against noisy neighbours.
- Neighbour in Party Wall Act etc. 1996 dispute and claim for an injunction.
- Claimant in claim for commission payable to them as consultant/employee.
- Claimant against former members of a joint venture to manufacture newly invented essential parts for motor vehicles.
- Claimants seeking damages for breaches of contract pertaining to operations in a conflict zone in the Middle East.
- UK Charity in relation to potential claims for damages and an injunction against a major public body and a global entity.
- For sub-contractor in construction dispute relating to concrete foundations and structure of major build.
- Claimant in defeating claim by “second” estate agent for fees where property sold by first estate agent.
- Acted for claimant in major commercial negligence action against Administrative Receivers arising from sale of assets worth £300m at undervalue & claim under s.423 (1) (c) of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Retained as general counsel by Plc to advise on litigation matters.
- Acted for London Business School of Major International university in service charge dispute.
- Claimant facing claim for fee from negligent expert.
- Former consultant in dispute over intellectual property rights with major multinational.
- Claimant in successful recovery of goods of substantial value held in storage following dispute over fees and exercise of lien by storage company.
- Consultant in major dispute over commission.
- Claimants in dispute over structural alterations/improvements to residential premises.
- Claimant/Landlord in recovering rent and deposit not remitted by property letting agent to claimant.
- Claimant in recovering renewal commission and costs from major estate agent following major litigation by the Office of Fair Trading.
- Group of claimants on rescission of contracts on major new build halted by recession.
- Claimant on major contract relating to business venture around the 2012 London Olympics.
- Claimants in noise dispute with owner/occupier of upstairs flat.
- UK resident claimants in resisting substantial negative equity liability under a US mortgage on holiday home in Florid.
- Creditors in proprietary claim over goods held by Liquidator.
- Respondent in major Court of Appeal in case on alleged breaches of Data Protection Act by UK credit agency.
- Family member in complex property dispute involving trust deed.